Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Get in the Homecoming Spirit


While Dominican is continuing the high school tradition of homecoming, how many students really get in the spirit?


Freshman Ashton Baran is getting in the spirit tonight by playing in the intramural volleyball tournament. "My team is going to dominate tonight," he says. "I haven't really seen anyone with extra spirit for homecoming week but that's all going to change when we hit the court!"


Cheer on all of your favorite intramural players tonight at 7:00 in the gym.


Photo source: SacredHeartSports.com

1 comment:

Megan Moriarity said...

I wonder about this whole Dominican spirit thing too. Monday was supposadly "spirit day" where people wear DU gear. I think I saw about two people all day wearing something DU. I personally think the whole "spirit day" and Homecoming week is just a little too high school.