Sunday, September 28, 2008

Pizza Party: Biased Crowd


To follow up Natalie's post, I talked to junior Joe Saraceno who attended the debate pizza party. "When McCain spoke, people put their heads down and sometimes even moaned. When Obama spoke, they clapped, cheered, and put their fists in the air. It was definately a biased crowd."


Saraceno and I are both Republicans, and we feel that McCain was very good in his debate. "Obama talked about what he thought he could do. His personality seemed very niave. McCain went off on what he has experienced." I completely agree with Saraceno. McCain gave more concrete ideas while Obama gave abstract, broad ones.

1 comment:

Charlotte Mutesha said...

Actually, watching McCain speak is less exciting than watching paint dry. Ask Stephen Colbert or John Stewart; they're always right!

I watched the debates with my friends at my boyfriend's house, and McCain made me want to regurgitate my vodka redbull. They call Obama naive, but that sure doesn't make being old as dirt = more qualified.

If I hear one more thing about how his POW "experience" makes him a better leader...wow. I mean, he was captured, so he obviously wasn't that good. =)

I say this all in jest. May the best man win! (Obama)