Monday, October 20, 2008

Trick or Treat...Career Center Style

http://stewystuff.blogspot.com/2007/10/blog-post.html


For many students, the Center for Career Development is ready and willing to help prepare resumes and assist with other services in order to prepare students for the real world. For me, Career Development helped me polish my resume when I applied for an internship at NBC. I plan on going back to Career Development to polish my resume again when I begin to apply for jobs in the next month or so.


On Wednesday, Oct. 29, the Center for Career Development will be hosting a session in order to help students build resumes. Students will be able to learns some TRICKS while enjoying some tasty TREATS from 6:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. in the Caughlin Mulit-Purpose Room. Based on my experiences with the Center for Career Development, I encourage you all to stop by with a first draft of your resume as you will learn a lot!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you can make it to this event!!